Friday, October 19, 2007

Page 3

When you find the source you will know that wisdom is limitless, and you will never fear, that while in a discussion with someone, you will run out of words, or that you reach a point where you don’t have a reply.
Unless of course you are talking to someone who’s’ statements resemble the ones I mentioned earlier: “Because I said so”, etc, all these types of statements that are lacking in reason and depth.
I have seen that when these types of statements are uses, what the person is really saying is, “I don’t care about logic.” “I don’t want to find my source.”
They want to take the day off and relax by the stream and look at the water.

Now it is time to get back to me telling you, "about the story of my life, my path thus far."
With these images, I hope to help you understand a little bit about me, that way you can start to put me into a bottle, and sum me up.
After all that is what I have done all these years. By telling myself what I can do and what I can’t.
So here are my beginnings.

I am "a nobody," I was born "a nobody'" and lived in a little town in the countryside of San Diego California.
I have had a few moments of fame, like the time I was in the Valley Center newspaper with a picture of myself and my pig. Also there was the time I was in the Grass Valley newspaper for being “a most valuable mentioned player” on my football team.
But mostly I have lived my life somewhere in the middle. Not the star and not the failure.
My religious upbringing was very democratic. I was brought up free to believe anything that I wanted to, about god. However, “Anything” did not mean that I had a lot of choices. It simply meant that if I wanted to go to church, I could. And if I did not want to, that was fine also.
Consistent with this religious freedom that I had, I was free to choose between the 2 churches in my town.
For the first choice, as to whether I wanted to go to church, I felt the compulsion to go. You see, something within me, wanted very much to become a good person. And learning about god was part of that deal. Anyway it seemed very natural for me and fit right into my being. I guess you could say that this was one piece of the jigsaw puzzle, that had a picture on it, that I was sure would fit.

No comments: