Thursday, October 25, 2007

page6

The dream that changed me.


One of my early breakthroughs in understanding came to me in a dream. I do not remember so much the day or the year. Just that it was in the old days. When I was looking for meanings, laying in the debris that filled the gutters of the streets.
In this dream a man fashioned to be the likes of Nostradamos showed up. He appeared very upset, as if I had some how summoned him. As he stood facing a backdrop of blackness and stars, he turned and looked, straight at me. A voice bellowed from deep within him, and I was graced with his first statement, “So you want to know”?
These words came wrapped in emotions, which were being emitted, very clear. As that of a master who had lost his patients with his disciple.
He turned and proceeded to draw a simulated square on the black, dark nothingness then with a quick jerk he pointed. His finger looked as if it was at least two or three hundred years old. He again bellowed.
But this time the words that came out were worth the tension that was sucking up the air.
The tension, that I felt, was the price I was now paying to be in his presence.
“If you want to know everything then understand this,” he again pointed emphatically, towards the nothingness within the simulated square.
That was it, simple and to the point. This dream, or what ever it was, was over.
I awoke. My mind seeing things with a new clarity, as if, I now wore glasses. Images were now sharpened to a degree which I had not known existed.
I do not know what I might have done in my life, to be so blessed. I can only imagine that is was one of those talks that I had with god, while walking amongst the homeless people.
Some how God had heard me. Some how my burning desire to have an answer had reached the doorstep of the divine. Where by some blessed angel, upon seeing my desire laying there at gods’ door, must have picked it up and hand delivered it.
I had an answer. And I was blown away. So much for the complexities of life, or the need to read volumes of books on the subject.
With this one dream, with this one messenger from god, I had come to know the foundation of knowledge.

Now the question is, “should I tell you?” Or maybe I should be like all those others who start calling such revelations, “A secret”. Maybe I should, first test you, and see if you are worthy.
Are you going to be willing to give up more than you have?
You know actually this is not a joke. Because a journey that takes you into the lands that fairytales are made of, can be the most rewarding. And at the same time most difficult. Personally I think that all the great stories that have lasted through the centuries are directly related to this quest.
For those of you who do not have a tree growing inside their stomach and have the ability to be satisfied. Or as I refer to, as asleep. You do not need this knowledge.
In fact, if you see this knowledge you will think that it is worthless. Like a person who does not know the value of a diamond.
But it doesn’t matter, because those are the ones that are actually at home right now watching TV or talking about sports with their friends down at the local bar. Those are the ones who are not reading this right now, and or if they were, have put it down and picked up magazine to looks at cool boats.
So for those of you who are still here, I will tell you the understanding that I had. Or I could say the understanding that changed my awareness, (my outlook on the world)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Alen! Wonderful Idea, nice blog :) Blogging for spreading vibrations is one of the best and great thing to do - enjoy!!!

(happy you found me :) will be visiting you often!

LOVE, and lots of it...
axinia